The legislature convenes tomorrow and we’ll have one hundred forty days to make an influence on our state’s outdated marijuana guidelines!
Together with our allies, we have been able to make tremendous developmentin a small period of time. From regional advocacy instruction occasions and non-quit statewide media protection, to constructing powerful bipartisan support and hosting the first-ever Texas Cannabis Policy Meeting in Austin — our coalition is advancing the induce in the Lone Star State.
We have laid the ground operate, now it is time to convey it home!
There are already a lot more than a dozen cannabis-associated payments up for consideration, including:
* Cutting down penalties for lower-amount possession
* Generating the Compassionate Use Application inclusive
* Licensing hemp cultivation, regulating CBD solutions
To progress our precedence guidelines, we foyer lawmakers immediately, tell and empower grassroots activism, and ensure good statewide media protection. Our initiatives provide the degree of professionalism necessary to impact lawmakers and carry about significant policy modifications.
Will you add towards our initiatives?
Remember to click here to donate now.
Upcoming situations involve:
– Opening Working day Meet & Greet at the Capitol (Jan. eight)
– Advocacy Workshop in Austin (Jan. 12)
– Policy Briefing and Luncheon in Houston (Jan. 15)
– TxMJPolicy Foyer Day in Austin (Feb. seven)
Be sure to think about making a contribution toward our lobbying initiatives. Thank you for your guidance!