Gentleman sues above task rejection because of to health-related marijuana.
A Connecticut gentleman whose bid to become a firefighter in the state’s most significant city was rejected simply because he uses clinical cannabis has sued.
Denied Employment Mainly because of Medical Marijuana Use?
Contact Komorn Law… 800-656-3557 and Protect Your Rights
The Connecticut Put up reports that James Bulerin III claims in his lawsuit that he handed all eligibility specifications to grow to be a Bridgeport firefighter, but he was denied just after he tested constructive for cannabis.
His lawyer, Thomas Bucci, states Bulerin has a health-related cannabis card, and his client’s undisclosed affliction does not impact his capacity to serve as a firefighter.
Bucci suggests as extended as he’s not making use of pot for the duration of perform hours, his customer cannot be denied the employment possibility less than condition regulation.
- Professional medical Marihuana Services Licensing Act (MMFLA)-eight.8 Immunity and Shielded Pursuits
- MI Attorney Common Drops Marijuana Prices In opposition to Four Defendants
- Situation Dismissed Against Gentleman Charged With Developing Pot
- Michigan State Police to broaden roadside drug testing pilot
- Supreme Courtroom Puts Limitations on Law enforcement Electrical power to Seize Personal Residence
The post Sued around task rejection due to healthcare marijuana appeared initially on Komorn Law.