(Posted on CNN) Commencing in 2020, Nevada employers simply cannot refuse to employ the service of a work applicant for failing a marijuana screening test, earning it the very first state to move these a law.
Go through the rest of the report and watch the online video from the Primary CNN Post right here
Wed June 12, 2019
Charged with Drugged Driving, DUI or Marijuana Related Offenses?
For about twenty five a long time Komorn Law has successfully defended customers charged or arrested for prison offenses for drugged driving, DUI, Marijuana, CCE, Conspiricy and much more. Call 248-357-2550
Study customer reviews listed here on AVVO .
- The Cannabis Regulatory Company (MRA) retains its initially general public conference
- Nevada bans companies from refusing to hire people who fall short cannabis assessments
- USDA To Launch Hemp Restrictions In Time For 2020
- Specialists say CBD merchandise really do not affect drug exam results
- Horn v. Med. Marijuana, Inc.
The article Nevada bans businesses from refusing to employ people who are unsuccessful marijuana tests appeared 1st on Komorn Regulation.